Belen Echandia - "Love Me".... ?

Mine was shipped yesterday so I hope that it arrives before the weekend.!
Congrats Jade, I can't wait to see pics of your "Love me" in purple.
I ordered the same bag in black crash.

Jackie mentioned that the bulk of the orders were for the black and not too many people have ordered the purple. Anyone else besides myself who has taken the plunge and went for this colour? ;)

I received my beautiful pewter crash leather "Love Me" and wanted to post pics for you girls that are waiting on yours. It really is a gorgeous, chic bag, and the leather is so supple and slouchy -- I absolutely love it! The pewter is hard to capture so I the first two photos are with flash and without. I also took a picture of the silk fucshia interior and the detailing on the handles, because they are so exquisite. This is my first B.E. bag, and it has made me a huge fan!

Attachments

• IMG_0780_1_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0780_1_1_1.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0781_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0781_1_1.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_0782_3_1.JPG
    IMG_0782_3_1.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0783_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0783_2_1.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 254
Oh, and if that all isn't enough, this bag has a wonderful, padded, long shoulder strap as well (removed in these photographs), though the drop on the shorter straps is more than plenty long enough to fit over anyone's shoulder.

I received my beautiful pewter crash leather "Love Me" and wanted to post pics for you girls that are waiting on yours. It really is a gorgeous, chic bag, and the leather is so supple and slouchy -- I absolutely love it! The pewter is hard to capture so I the first two photos are with flash and without. I also took a picture of the silk fucshia interior and the detailing on the handles, because they are so exquisite. This is my first B.E. bag, and it has made me a huge fan!

Oh Valkyrie - it's just gorgeous!! So striking....I adore the handles!! It looks so luxe, chic, and edgy at the same time :nuts:! Congrats -she is just beautiful! :heart:

wow, that bag is beyond gorgeous!! i tried to order it in pewter and am having computer problems - hope that's not a sign!:cursing:
i've been bitten by the Bal Bug for so long, it's nice to finally feel something towards another bag - i must have it!! thanks for sharing :yes:

A couple more shots -- one with the long strap and the other to show how supple the leather is (it kind of puddles) when nothing is in it. Again, I took the last 2 without and with flash (the pewter color isn't a bright flashy silver like it looks in the flash photo -- it's a bit warmer in color, which I really love!). You guys are gonna LOVE your bags -- all the colors look gorgeous and this bag is so well organized to hold everything and anything you want!

Attachments

• IMG_0784_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0784_1_1.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0785_1_1.JPG
    IMG_0785_1_1.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_0786_2_1.JPG
    IMG_0786_2_1.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 206
Thanks audball67, sparkyjt and nicole2730! I too like Balenciaga, but there is something unique and special about this bag -- the artistry and attention to detail is fantastic, the design is fresh and chic, and the price is MUCH better than Balenciaga. PLUS, I know that I am carrying something truly unique and luxurious.

Oh -- looking at the color in my photos -- I just want to say that this bag is not copper colored either. Rather, the pewter is a very unique color that has a lot of depth. I will say that I don't think you can go wrong with any color for this bag! It was really hard for me to decide between pewter, purple and fiamma. Can't wait to see all your new Love Me's!

OMG, Valkyrie, your bag makes me even more impatient to wait for mine. It's amazing!!!! I really hoped that it would look like this. My Love me will be my first black bag and I've the feeling that once I got her I won't put her down again. I was a huge bbag fan but because of their lack of quality not anymore and I'm so happy to have found a worthy substitute for a much better price.

Oh my goodness, this bag is luscious!
I had convinced myself that I did not need to buy any more bags this season, but this bag is "seasonless" it seems......Arggh!!!! I can feel my resolve weakening........
Gorgeous, gorgeous, CONGRATULATIONS on such a great purchase!

Oh -- looking at the color in my photos -- I just want to say that this bag is not copper colored either. Rather, the pewter is a very unique color that has a lot of depth. I will say that I don't think you can go wrong with any color for this bag! It was really hard for me to decide between pewter, purple and fiamma. Can't wait to see all your new Love Me's!

GORGEOUS...I am the silly girl who started this thread cuz I've been eyeing her for awhile.
valkyrie - I have loads of questions for you:

1) is the hardware bright or dull silver?
2) I can't tell how the bag closes up on top....magnet? There appears to be a drawstring design around the top of the bag...is this decorative or functional? If functional, where does one tighten/loosen it and what does the mechanism look like?
3) is the lining silk? I thought it was bengaline (sp?)
4) are the zippers easy to use or stiff?
5) the leather really looks like it slouches....is it soft/thin like a B bag or is the leather thicker?
6) we know from jadejett that it's lighter than her Take Me....BUT, how heavy is this bag? Can you make a comparison (lets say, Chloe, or Kooba, B bag, HH, etc)?
7) could you be a darling a take a photo of YOU and the bag so we can get a better idea of how it lays, sizing, etc.

thanks SO much.....it would be ever so helpful cuz it's more of a challenge ordering this from abroad...it's nice like you can go up the street to return!!!