Belen Echandia Jan 08 Sale: What are you buying?

I think I'm going to sit this one out. I am sort of interested in a TMA or a Hold Me, but I don't know if I want it enough or go for something full price and love it. And I just bought a bag, sooooooo....

mayajuliana -- You will never get a Hold Me as inexpensively as you will in this sale. It is really a bargain with 35% off -- BE's most inexpensive handbag. (not counting her wallets and pouches) So if you are at all interested...now is your moment.

I think a lot of you ladies aren't telling...because you don't want competition for the sale. So do tell us after you've put in your order, what you got! There's been so much chatter about likes and wants...and it is not showing up here. So...have fun ladies! And at the end of it all, we'll have the new spring line to look at and discuss.

That's exactly what I was thinking!!!!

No worries about me....I've got all I want for now!!!

Have fun Ladies! Can't wait to hear the purchase stories!!!!

Contessa, I"m with you totally. I have all my BE handbags I want, so I"m not even looking at the sale tomorrow. There's nothing left for me, well except a dark grey maybe someday.

I am just so content with my collection and can't wait to read about everyone's buys late tom night or Monday morning.

Enjoy ladies, have fun!

If actually think you might like the IM.;) It's similar in size to your much-loved mini, just a little taller and maybe not as deep.

Thanks Ladies! Did someone mention brownies? I love brownies!!!!

TejasMama, whenever I hear your description of the dark grey, or Contessa's or Karen's and Audball, I want that color. But, where?

I"m totally maxed out with the sm style.

I can't justify another LM because I don't wear it as my everyday bag and I"m going to save maybe the choc or wine crash if I did get a second one there.

Then, I have so many mini colors. That's actually where I can see the dark gray looking gorgeous, LMM. Maybe once all my other mini's arrrive, I can prioritize and see if I decide to keep them all or not. If I part with one LMM, the dark grey is the winner.

Here is an email I received from Jackie regarding stock (mind you, this is not ALL the stock she has, but just about certain bags I had inquired about):

The TMA will be in the sale in tan, petrol, light grey and black
There is one red charm me and 1 black hold me
The Clutch Mes are still there also.

hth!

Here is an email I received from Jackie regarding stock (mind you, this is not ALL the stock she has, but just about certain bags I had inquired about):

The TMA will be in the sale in tan, petrol, light grey and black
There is one red charm me and 1 black hold me
The Clutch Mes are still there also.

hth!
Thanks for the info. I have a feeling I won't be buying anything tomorrow!

Since i m new to BE, need to know few things:
1. is the sale just to clear up whatever left in the stock? coz not many color offered..
2. do they charge in USD or pound sterling?
3. what is the price for LM and HM in USD?

Ladies --definitely check out the sale. Annvaldivia just asked about certain styles and colors. That is not the definitive list of what's being offered.

bclv -- the sale is to clear up whatever's left in stock. the new spring line will come out after the sale with all the colors. they will charge you in u.s. dollars. the not on sale love me is either 748 or 799 in u.s. dollars depending on the leather. i don't know what the hold me is.

I'm taking the plunge with a large SM. I'm struggling with whether I should try to get one on sale or just go ahead and order the large SM in wine, but I can't definitively decide on just one color. I like petrol and chocolate too. Hmmm