Belen Echandia "Indulge Me"

1. Hi Ladies -- I've been reading all the BE threads, and I've not come across anyone who has ordered or posted pix of their "Indulge Me." Any thoughts on this style? Do we like? Too conservative? Looks like a real workhorse bag. Let's talk!;)

2. Here's a link to my post on the Indulge Me from a few months ago:

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/belen-echandia-lovers-feedback-please-154977-3.html#post3371859

Although it's gorgeous I ended up returning it because it wasn't big enough for me. This style has three compartments (the middle one waterproof) but none of them is big enough to easily fit a magazine or file folder. I don't think it's too conservative at all and it could be appropriate for work or casual use if the size is right for you. Hope that helps!

3. Thank you citychris, I will check it out. I'm surprised about the size, because all the bags seem enormous.

4. Yeah, I was surprised because I thought it would be bigger.

5. Sounds like it might make quite a good nappy bag/ mums bag with that waterproof compartment!

6. I wish we could all see IRL before we buy...:balloon: I also get the feeling that we tpf'ers are not buying the Indulge Me, as much as we are buying other styles. Any thoughts on why?

7. I don't know why the rest of you didn't buy it, it was easily my favorite out of the spring bags. I just figured you're all wrong;). I'm more partial to this shape than to drawstring bags and hobos, maybe that's why I liked the Indulge Me the most and others prefer the Take Me Anywhere and this fall's Love Me?

Here's my petrol Indulge Me, it's a hard one for me to get good photos of.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. hovercraftier! thank you so much for your pix! really nice!!! do you find the bag "small" as one tpf'er did above? the more i see this bag, the more i like!!!!

9. Wow, that is beautiful! The color has a lot of depth! I like it (my husband really likes this bag, too, if you want a man's perspective)

10. I don't think it's small, it's not enormous like the Take Me Anywhere and Take Me Away (I really want that one, but I already have two older versions of it and it seems crazy to have another huge BE), but it's certainly big enough to be an everyday bag.

I found an old email from Jackie from when I asked about the size, here's what she wrote "it is really the perfect sized day bag - not too big and not too small. It is everyone's favourite because the compartments etc. make it just so practical too."

11. I'm thinking about getting it in....red. Is red too young a color for me? I'm a stylish fiftyish and I have it goin' on! But I've never owned a red bag before. I'm worred I may just hate it and it would be too bright. Any thoughts on the BE red?

12. It's beautiful - don't own it, but from what I have seen - gorgeous! Get it and wear it well!

13. Red is timeless! Personally, I'm drooling over the Petrol.

14. I don't think red is a "young" color at all, definitely go for it if you love it!

15. Red is a classic, timeless color! Not too young for anyone from 8 to 180! I'm lusting after it too!