Being brave :D

1. Okay....*breathes deeply to calm herself down* :p

Since my class was canceled for tomorrow, I'm going to go do some shopping in Charlotte after my one class today! I have decided I need an Hermes treat to calm my need for more deliciously scented leather, and my sweet bf is funding the trip, so I can pick up something small and useful to me (I'm just not sure what yet! Maybe the card case, or that small agenda/notebook holder I saw in framboise :love: or maybe a change purse and a pocket square, ahhh I'm so excited!! :biggrin:) I want to start knocking some of the smaller items that I want off my list, since the bag won't be bought until July/August, and I'm not getting the wallet until my birthday in October:yahoo:

Anyhoo, I decided I need to be brave and do what I've been meaning to do for a while: see if I can try on three bag designs (Kelly, Bolide, and Birkin) and figure out which one is best for me :yes: I think that this is the only way that I'll finally be able to settle my scrambled lil brain, so that I'll finally know *which* bag I actually want to get in Rose Shocking! I'm so excited!!! And nervous, lol :shame: I have no idea which bag will look right on me! Or if there will even be a Birkin I can try out to see how it looks (they usually have Kellys and Bolides, I wish I'd tried a Kelly before now!)

I'm still up in the air as to what I do if the Kelly or Birkin looks better on me than the Bolide, because I want the bag in RS...and I have yet to see either of those bags in that color! :crybaby:

Wish me luck! And of course I'll share all goodies/news once I return!!! :biggrin:

2. Have fun Neeya.... what a great way to spend the day!

3. Lucky Lucky Lucky!

Have fun...

I LOVE ROSE SHOCKING!!!

4. Have fun, Neeya! Here's sending you loads and loads of lucky wishes! Hope you get to take photos with the SAs too! ;)

5. I hope that it is a wonderful and fun trip for you, Neeya! We have heard such great things about Charlotte. Hopefully they will have a lot of great styles for you to try out and you will be able to get a good feel for what you prefer and what works best for you. Have a great time, :smile: !!!

6. Woohoo! Have fun Neeya!

7. Have a BLAST, Neeya!!!! Look at eveything you can!!!! Can't wait for your report!!!!!

8. Good luck on your shopping trip! Look forward to seeing what you get!

9. Brava girl you have GOT to be excited!

Do yourself a favour. Try a COUPLE of bags on. Maybe... 2 Kellys. Different sizes all around. As much as I love Bolide, I saw a Kelly 32 CDC on my last trip that almost changed my mind entirely... you have to date to know what you want to marry!

Hugz - fingers crossed you fall in love :heart:

10. :smile: Let us know how it goes!

11. Have a wonderful time! Trying on different pieces is half the fun! Can't wait for the return report!:smile:

12. hey neeya, good luck! i was at the store yesterday talking with the SAs about podium...they have a pretty blue jean kelly in togo with PH on the shelf, either a 32 or 35, i believe. they will be receptive to your visit i'm sure! do let us know what you decide upon! :biggrin:

13. Sooo.....how did it go?

14. hehe I'm back :biggrin: Two lovely, perfect goodies were purchased, and a future bag was decided upon :biggrin: But.....

my camera is charging for a couple minutes :p So it shall remain a mystery...for another...15 minutes? lol! :biggrin:

Needless to say, I'm VERY happy and had a FAB day!!! :biggrin:

15. This tease better not last as long as that black birkin one. That's all I'm saying. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: