Being 2 picky on azur canvas alignment?

1. I just received my 2nd azur pochette from eLux. I had the 1st exchanged because the canvas wasn't aligned properly (dark checker with dark checker along seam) & fabric was cut a little high near the zipper...I mentioned these "issues" to the eLux rep when explaining why I wanted the exchange. I've attached photos of my pochette and the one on elux for reference.

So, I was very excited to get my replacement in the mail today and lo and behold, this one has the same "issues" as well :nogood:

Am I being too picky? Does your damier alignment more similar to the eLux one or is it a bit misaligned too? LV probably pick the best bag and that's what they post for pics on the website. I'm disappointed that their quality isn't more consistent:tdown:

I'm still deciding if I should just return it and wait to "handpick" one until I get to the nearest boutique again (3 hours drive away :sad:) OR just use this one...maybe it'll grow on me.

thanx for listening on my venting..
    damier azur poch.jpg damier azur poch3.jpg eLux damier pochette.JPG
  2. If it really bugs you then return it. However, I don't see what the big deal is. I think yours looks fine. And fyi, e-luxury pics are not always how your bag will look in person. They sometimes use computer generated pics.
  3. Now you have me questioning mine. I got my at the LV in Charlotte, NC.

Here is what I have.....
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. Apparently it isn't that big of a deal though.....
  5. thanx for your replies... It helps to know that the web bag could be computer generated..I think I'm just being anal and needed a reality check
  6. I think we all have moments when we feel just as you do. When you love something so much, you want it to be perfect. Btw, I love your pochette!
  7. Thanks Texas Girl:smile:. I know only tpf'ers would understand. If I showed this to my hubby, he'll probably say "I don't see the difference!!"
  8. Yup mine is that way too. I never noticed until now (and I don't mind).
  9. I don't think you are being picky.

I raised the same question to my SA when I picked up mine the other day. She said the pattern can not be aligned perfectly (and I thought yes of course you could!) and brought out a couple of more for me to compare. None of them were aligned. I said oh well and picked the first one I got. I could have asked her to bring out their entire inventory:nuts: but it did not bother me that much.

If it really bothers you, you can try to find a better one, but given the structure of the pochette, it may be challenging.
  10. I would not mind, does not take away from the bag.
  11. You need to remember the photos on Elux are not always the bag will look.

IE the mc speedy 30 has red lv's on , we all know that isnt right. Along with the manhattan (gm) i think isnt correct on elux.

Maybe someone with this bag can post pic's to ensure they all arent like this,

12. Hth!
    DamierAzur1.jpg img031.jpg
  13. I think that the pictures of the bags they post on elux are purposely different, in order to stop fakers from being able to make highly detailed replicas if using the pictures. I shouldn't worry, enjoy your lovely bag!!!
  14. [​IMG]
  15. ^^ they dont match :sad: I think the bag should be this way...