Beige-rose news

LMAO!! OK, I just got a call saying if I wanted this colour, they can get me a Picotin MM, but they think it's togo.....LOL.....must be older stock from somewhere, because it's not at my store...

YAY!!! Are you gonna get it ?? Must be getting it from that H boutique on the Solomon Islands...maybe that is where all the hard to find bags are!!

Hey if they can find me a G stamp Vespa in Naturel...anything is possible..

^ LOL, no, I've no need for a picotin at the moment, and I'm hoping my beige-rose croc order gets accepted one of these days!
You want to know something funny? There are a few Islands in the Pacific that my store sometimes gets hard to find stock from...I got one of my Rencontres from a quick call to New Caledonia...

I asked my SA on behalf of Sweetea, but thought I would post here so everyone could benefit from the news! My SA told me Beige-rose only came in croc and ostrich, and I told him I swore I knew someone with a beige-rose clemence Kelly (our Sweetea!). So he said he would find out the story for me. Here's what he told me today...there is a very rare colour called Pink Naturale, or Rose Naturale, that was a kind of "test" colour that was on trial for a while, but was very rare, and not many people have it or have seen it becasue the stores didn't know about it, so therefore didn't order it. He thinks it is this color, and said it's quite similar to beige-rose, but ever so slightly 'pinker' and "paler"

I wonder if this is the colour, Sweetea? How fab to have such a rarity!

By the way, he thinks it can be SO'd, but wasn't sure, he'd "have to ask Paris" LOL!:rolleyes:

OMG!!! thank you so very very much for our dear GF for her endless effort to find out about the color of my Kelly baby that we thought at first she was Beige Rose, then Sable, then back to Beige Rose and now we know that indeed the color of my Kelly is super rare color! :nuts:

So she is Pink Naturale, or Rose Naturale! Sounds beautiful to me!:heart: At least she got her color id for now lol.:heart:

Well, since you have such a super wonderful SA and sounds like your SA will do anything for you..I am really curious if your SA will come back to you with the news from Paris which will tell us if we can So this rare color.

I know there is something special about my baby.:heart:

I tell you..I have carried her 4 times since I got her. She is going to be one of my fav. bags to carry during spring and summer!

Again, thank you GF for this wonderful news!!! YOu are trully one of our H moms in this forum (I can't find a better word beside mom lol). You can see my vocab. is limited at the moment. Brain dead right now..late too lol.:Push: :P :sleepy:

Thanks for doing the work on this one GF... I knew it was a shortly lived color in clemence...was it out around 2003?

So were Ninja Sue's and my SAs using the wrong color description? Is is possible they told the US stores to refer to it as something else?:shrugs:

QM..Well, the original owner of my Kelly told Pete that the Beige Rose is the color. LOL.. I know what you are saying and I am wondering too. :shrugs: