Beige-ing or Bare Study?

1. I can't decide whether to purchase MAC's Shadestick in Beige-ing or Paint Pot in Bare Study for an eyeshadow base. Any suggestions?

2. I use Bare Canvas Paint as an eyeshadow base. It works great. I haven't tried the Shadesticks yet or the Paint Pots so I'm not much help. I'm curious to see what others have to say.

3. Ive only used a shadestick, and the one I have is beige-ing. It is so versatile and makes my eyeshadow pigmentation pop when I wear it!

4. Beige-Ing is nice, even as a color itself. makes your eyes look brighter and fresher. but as a base only I would recommend Urban Decay Primer Potion...

5. i used to swear by beige-ing, but honestly since i've tried bare study i will never go back to beige-ing! the color pay off is so much more vivid IMO and it's just so much easier to apply. after having a shadestick for a few months it tends to dry out, no matter how many times i make sure the top is on tightly. after it's dried up a bit i feel like i have to really work it into my lid... so i would give the paint pots a try! let me know what you think.