Beige Cambon bags & Dirt

Lol I already told you this from my perspective, but I don't notice too much (if any) dirt.
Maybe others have noticed it..but even with the multipocket being as big as it is, I don't notice anything. The stitching might get a little grayish, especially on the side you have facing you, but it can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. :smile:

^Same here, I almost died when I saw the black spots on my medium tote. Thank goodness, it only happened on the back and the spots are very small. Now I store the bag with the handles standing up.

Lvbabydoll said:
Lol I already told you this from my perspective, but I don't notice too much (if any) dirt.
Maybe others have noticed it..but even with the multipocket being as big as it is, I don't notice anything. The stitching might get a little grayish, especially on the side you have facing you, but it can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. :smile:

LOL.. i wrote you after i asked this question....thanks again for the extra help :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

doublec31 said:
I only had mine for a short time, but had no trouble with it at all! Are you getting the bowler? ..it's a great bag!

Yes,I found a gorgeous Beige/Black Bowler brand new & authentic ( Thanks *SO* much LvBabyDoll :flowers: ) and now I have a put myself on a ban for a while:banned:..... I swear LvBabyDoll.... :roflmfao:

LV_Mama_AZ said:
Yes,I found a gorgeous Beige/Black Bowler brand new & authentic ( Thanks *SO* much LvBabyDoll :flowers: ) and now I have a put myself on a ban for a while:banned:..... I swear LvBabyDoll.... :roflmfao:

Haha..I know whenever I get a PM from you, you're in trouuuuuble!!! :roflmfao: