Begeren Sales?

1. Anyone know of where I can get a Begeren Moorea on sale? I'm recently obsessed with this bag but can't seem to find a good deal. So sad I missed the big sale in February :crybaby:

2. has both the marine and the pink. They have it for $290-if you like the marine-PM me.;)
  3. I just sold a citrus on eBay. Try calling Begeren, I bought mine from them directly. Last time I called they still had some ballet pink left for $145 + shipping (final sale). Although this was in early April.
  4. Try calling the 888 no. I ordered one from Linda, a pink one last week for 145, it is a past season color. She told me that she has one citrus one left and a small handful of the pink left. good luck!
  5. Thanks ladies!!! :smile: I will give Bergeren a call - and JNH14 I will PM you about the marine!
  6. I know the TPFer who is selling this bag and I can vouch for authenticity as I have done a transaction with her for an expensive brand name bag and I had no problems! Although you may want to try Begeren first if they still have for $145 as that is a better deal!
  7. Try calling! Such a great bag for such a good price. Good luck!
  8. Awesome deal! I'm definitely passing this along to my friend who loves PINK. I have it in Citrus and it's so adorable.
  9. There's a Marine Blue Begeren for sale on eBay right now!!!:jammin:
  10. I received this from Delcina today:
    and 20% coupon
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]DELCINA's constantly solicited by new designers, labels and products. And thank goodness for you, our mind-bending pickiness for the things that make you happy weeds out much of that noise. Yes, at mid-year, we'll have Botkier and Bulga for you.

Get a 20% coupon code good for any one handbag, when you reply to this email with 5 of your friends' email addresses and have each register at DELCINA.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: No Not Ever[/FONT][/FONT]
  11. Boy, that's alotta hoops to jump through!:rolleyes:
  12. True...I had the same thoughts! However, here is an email that I received from Kim at Delcina after I wrote to her regarding price matching......

Something to keep in mind.
  13. Excellent! The only problem (and I'm being completely and totally 1000% honest) I had with Delcina was their return policy. I had bought the Nude Begeren from them and it had some serious flaws. I'm not talking about "inherent leather imperfections" - I'm talking a hole near one of the grommets, some dirt - I wasn't happy. I asked for an exchange but since it was on sale, they were reeeeally snippy. :sad: I was quite offended since their "sale" wasn't even all that much to jump up around about and got a little snippy myself. They regretfully on their part, sent me another which again, wasn't so wonderful. Not impressed with this company. They sound very nice, really - and have very cool stuff, but they had a little bit of an "attitude" when I told them that they had sold me something that was flawed. They said everything was "hand inspected" but obviously, this bag wasn't. I'm over them, but I hope that someone can find something they like there. My favorite is the Moorea Blue - she's a beauty - and I think Delcina and the eBay listing are the only two in existence. Begeren is sold out. Fab color for the summer (as well as the that one too)!! :wlae: