before the Paris sale, a quick visit to FHS...

The smile on your face says it all, AAN! Congratulations & ENJOY!

attachment.php

congratulations. Quite the collection there. Your new birkin is gorgeous as are all of your choices and you know I love your noisette. Sounds like Paris was fantastic.

AAN, what a wonderful way to acquire your first Birkin! :yahoo: I am just swooning over that beautiful biscuit color in swift. :love: What an absolutely stunningly beautiful Birkin. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I Am So In Love With "Biscuit" Especially In Swift:yahoo: What An Exquisite Combo!!!!! I :heart: Everything ~ You Did Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Please welcome my first ever Birkin (much dreamed about and longed and saved for, lol)

35cm swift leather in 'biscuit' a new colour the SA told me with palladium hardware. As I have been eating too many biscuits lately, it is very appropriate, lol

The colour is a sort of pale fawn, light tan, lighter and less orangey than gold and paler/less grey than etoupe.

sorry for the pics, at the first sign of sunshine I'll get some outdoor natural shots.

with flash in my dark hotel room:

attachment.php

no flash in hotel mirror:

attachment.php

all my goodies from Paris (wish the Birkin had been in the sale, lol):

attachment.php

meet the family, noisette VL Bolide, gold clemence Picotin, VL gold Kelly and my new swift biscuit Birkin:

attachment.php

L@@k At This!!!!!!! AAN ~ Always The Most Beautiful :heart: "biscuit" With All Black!!!!!!
attachment.php

Here's me off to work yesterday with new gloves and Birkin containing new (but now empty) wallet