Been out of the MJ loop awhile Need Advice

benr

O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have been out of the MJ loop a while. I'm curious how much max I should pay for original Stellas with buckles as well as Sophia originals with buckles. Can someone give me a pricerange that these have been going for on Ebay - mint condition ones. I'd appreciate your advice so much. Thanks!!!

benr said:
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have been out of the MJ loop a while. I'm curious how much max I should pay for original Stellas with buckles as well as Sophia originals with buckles. Can someone give me a pricerange that these have been going for on Ebay - mint condition ones. I'd appreciate your advice so much. Thanks!!!

Would you be interested in Black/White Stella & Sophia Limited Edition? They are more than 50% off now at Neiman Marcus, there were a few Black Sophia (reduced to low $400USD) at Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California) location. Their number is 949.759.1900, ask for Tiffany in Handbags.

bag.lover said:
Would you be interested in Black/White Stella & Sophia Limited Edition? They are more than 50% off now at Neiman Marcus, there were a few Black Sophia (reduced to low $400USD) at Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California) location. Their number is 949.759.1900, ask for Tiffany in Handbags.
they still have the balcks?
last time i called, they said they only had white stella left.

The original Stellas used to go for $1200 every day of the week,
before that place was flooded by all the fakes.

Today I would think $600 - $700 would be an average price.
They are quite rare and lovely. The leather is much higher
quality than the LE reproductions.