Bedfords

1. Can we see some pics of these bags.

I see the indigo one and omg :love::love:
    I'm interested in the red or maybe other discontinued colors.

2. here's my Perle :flowers:. when my other one arrives i'll post that up :graucho:

bedford.jpg
  3. Am DYING for the Perle,, I love the Bedford, it's so classic LV....

4. I was just looking at the Bedford yesterday on ELuxury. Does anyone know where I could find one in Indigo? That is probably the most beautiful color in the Vernis.

5. This my bedford in marshmallow

DSC01279.JPG
  6. Marshmallow is fabulous too! mmmmm,,, you CAN find a Bedford in Indigo, new, but hurry... Valley Fair or Beverly Hills will work with you...g'luck.

7. Wanted to post in this thread, 2nd try...

Post Indigo Bedford.jpg
  8. i LOVE the marshmallow bedford... it's beautiful! i'd love to get my hands on one once i can afford and find an authentic one on eBay or something. too bad the color's discontinued.

9. what color do you have on the way ?

10. try calling 866 vuitton, if they dont have one eBay!

11. Marshmallow:wlae:

12. Very nice.

13. heres my discontinued beige. I like that a lot more than the new noisette :smile:

bedford.jpg
  14. Btw the vernis stamping of the logos have changed the past 2 years. It used to be a lot lighter and not so deep-now looking at the newer colors their all very deep. I think its a bit disappointing because I personally find the new stamping too heavy and colors are not as vibrant/polished as they used to be (I wish they hadn't made that change). Don't get me wrong I still buy the newer vernis items but I see a difference in quality.