becoming nocturnal

1. i seriously think i am. its almost 3am in england and i cant sleep.
    had a fight with my SO at 8.
    any suggestions to get me my beauty sleep would be greatly appreciated.
  2. sounds simple, and i can't do it, but my dad can. just relax and do some deep breathing. Then try as hard as you can and just CLEAR your mind. :]. and don't check the computer! heehee
  3. rofl
  4. hahahh! it IS difficult.. :graucho:
  5. Omg, I think I am too!!!! I almost never go to bed before 3am anymore!!!! How bad is that? I just can't sleep until then. But then I sleep in really late, and that is not good either.
  6. I have this issue too- can't seem to sleep before 2 but them I'm dog-tired the next day!
  7. Switch off the computer and perhaps read a book.
  8. Ive always found those typical boring profressor lectures really get me to sleep-FAST lol
    just turn on a tape of a lecture or attempt to sleep while my dad gives me a like a charm! ;)
  9. I think I'm naturally nocturnal and force myself as much as I can not to be. Usually I can't get to bed before 2 a.m. even if I have to be up early the next day. Then as soon as I get home I'll take a nap in the afternoon. But even without the nap I can't get to bed early. Reading does help me relax and get to sleep somewhat though.
  10. recommending read: textbook :graucho:
  11. read a book and drink some warm milk!
  12. i'm definitely nocturnal... i usually can't sleep until like 4:30 or 5am and i get up at like 10am! just try to calm yourself down or just take some benadryl or tylenol pm.
  13. melatonin has helped me & also this drink called natural calm..i get them both at the vitamin store
  14. i finally got some beauty sleep.
    has anyone tried bachs rescue remedy? its so good. its a natural stress reliever made from flower extracts. its been banned where i work because we were all so chilled my manager thought we were stoned.
  15. Well, it's 5:30am, and I am still awake...I tried going to bed and lying down twice!!!!! Still can't sleep...