because I love to hear tpf's opinion

Which one?

1. neverfull MM

2. batignolles verticales

3. something else... please specify

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm going to lv tomorrow and might get a little something before the price increase.
    I'm debating over neverful MM and batignolles verticales (but the denim baggy and a cles is on my list too...)

Thanks for helping me choose!
  2. Hmm
    Batignolles i think
    Cause the Neverful is Cheapish anyway so yah!
    Can't wait to see pictures of whaty you buy!!
  3. Batignolles for sure.
  4. I read somewhere that someone's SA confirmed the increase but said that the Neverfull won't be affected?

So get the BV :smile:
  5. Batignolles. :yes:
  6. Since you said that you were also interested in the denim baggy, I would get that piece because it is the most expensive piece you have listed and I doubt the other pieces will get as expensive even after the price increase.
  7. I voted for the Batignolles...I think you might get more use out of it than a neverfull.
  8. get the neverfull, price is amazing for LV.
  9. Batignolles all the way!!!!

however...the denim baggy is being maybe that is a better buy!
  10. I said BV cause I'm still a little concerned about the Neverfull lining issues!
  11. I looked at the Neverfall in store today. The two I examined closly both had the misaligned seam. Something like that would bother me a great deal as I heard it seems to be a problem w/ the Neverfull.

Also, the straps on Neverfull seem too thin & out of proportion.
  12. Batignolles!
  13. I vote for the denim baggy since it is not longer being made, and before the $1370 price tag gets any higher !!
  14. batignolles b/c its chic and practical.
  15. I would go with the denim baggy as I read on another thread this is going to be discontinued in a few months.