Because I care about all my Coach lovers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sort of new here and wasn't aware or even think there would be such a problem. I normally don't post pictures on the net--especially of myself and my family. However, I have posted a couple of photos of bags here and I will likely post more. Question: What is a good Watermark program? Where can I find one? Thanks in advance!;)

Anyone interested in a free watermarking software can look at Irfranview - just google it. I got this info from another thread and have personally used it, and it's pretty easy. You can change the size of your photos, and then select a rectangle and choose insert text. and poof what you choose will appear over the photo.

Good luck, now I just need to remember to do it to everything.

blah. i'm too lazy to watermark...

there's a reason teh pics of my bags are always against my pink bedspread- easier to tell they're mine. but if someone steals 'em...:boxing:

(so THAT'S the perfect use for the boxing guy!)

you know what, i love kallisons response, cuz the boxing guys IS perfect for that, but uh...

i really could give 2 poops less if some chick steals my pix. i found mine on the internet... cuz i dont' have a digi. she's jealous. she looks like a freakin wierdo doin stuff like that. let her know that. lol... and when i take pix of my purses, i will know they are mine lol... just like kallison and her pink bedspread... i have a comforter over my large couch in my living room. it's like 4 or 5 different colored stripes.... so that'll be my watermark lol. any pic i take of my purses will be on that couch, or hung up on my wall... so i'll know they're mine :yes: trust me hehe...

tell this chick to go buy her own purse and take a picture of it.

That's crazy that someone would have that much time, or even the desire, to do something like that.

there are some real nutjobs in this world...
sometimes you gotta think of the worst in order to protect themselves...

like I really should have posted this picture earlier, like this:

coach_dog.jpg

(DISCLAIMER - I don't mean to offend anyone...I understand totally why people block faces out...just trying to be funny here...)

^^I Know it is really silly isn't it? But to be safe I'll watermark.......people amaze me. Why on earth would someone---a grown woman at that--want to still someones purse photos:shrugs:. I mean, I would definitely KNOW my bags too because I take mine within my house and I know my house....lol and my sofa (s) or dining room table or chaise (s) or bed(s).......etc......but then again these people photoshop and change the background I guess. Silly......

you know what, i love kallisons response, cuz the boxing guys IS perfect for that, but uh...

i really could give 2 poops less if some chick steals my pix. i found mine on the internet... cuz i dont' have a digi. she's jealous. she looks like a freakin wierdo doin stuff like that. let her know that. lol... and when i take pix of my purses, i will know they are mine lol... just like kallison and her pink bedspread... i have a comforter over my large couch in my living room. it's like 4 or 5 different colored stripes.... so that'll be my watermark lol. any pic i take of my purses will be on that couch, or hung up on my wall... so i'll know they're mine :yes: trust me hehe...

tell this chick to go buy her own purse and take a picture of it.
the problem is that people steal pics of AUTHENTIC bags and post them on ebay- and sell fakes. they use authentic pics to sell fakes, and the buyer has no idea.

i also think it's a huge faux pas to take someone elses pics unless you give them credit or EXPLICITLY state they are not your own.

i admit, i'm really awful about watermarking...i think i'm too trusting for my own good!

It is really a shame that people have nothing better to do than steal someone elses photos to scam someone. This is really dishonest.
Shame on them all!!!! I am going to try to figure out how to
watermark my pictures of my handbags.

the problem is that people steal pics of AUTHENTIC bags and post them on ebay- and sell fakes. they use authentic pics to sell fakes, and the buyer has no idea.

i also think it's a huge faux pas to take someone elses pics unless you give them credit or EXPLICITLY state they are not your own.

i admit, i'm really awful about watermarking...i think i'm too trusting for my own good!

GOOD POINT! ohhhh kay so u changed my mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.