Because a girl's first Hernes deserves it's own thread-pics included

1. Thank you to all of you who patiently explained that the line down the middle was a good thing! I am in love with my new bag!
    Without further ado, better pictures of my new to me rouge vif 35cm birkin in chevre de coramandel!!
    The blind stamp is H and it arrived yesterday from jemznjewels!
    birkin1a.jpg birkin1.jpg birkin2.jpg birkin3.jpg
  2. gorgeous bag! and congrats!
  3. Congrats!!!:yahoo: What a beautiful bag! It looks great on you!
  4. CK, It is fabulous. I absolutely love chevre de coramandel and hope to have a birkin in it one day! Enjoy it!!
  5. gorgeous! I'm not a big fan of red but that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

how tall are you????????????
  6. It's too gorgeous for words!!!! Wow!!! :yahoo:
  7. I'm 5'2.

And, oh how I wish I could edit a thread title. I do know how to spell, really I do....
  8. WooHooooo!!! What an amazing beauty!!!
  9. Rouge Vif CDC is so hard to come by. You scored well! Congratulations again! :dothewave:
  10. lovely!!! another beautiful fushia!!!
  11. Delightful!!! Such a great shade of red. It's my favourite colour of course!
  12. I just can't get over how beautiful it is!!! Congratulations!!!!
  13. Ahhhh (sighs of admiration). . . a beautiful chevre Birkin! What an awesome way to start your Hermes collection (because, of course, you can never stop with just one). CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  14. :shocked: I am in awe of your GORGEOUS new bag!!!:love::drool: What a FABULOUS color/leather combo! I honestly LOVE it (and secretly wish it was mine!:nuts:)!!!:heart: Enjoy it in the best of health and welcome to the Club H!:graucho:
  15. So yummy! I LOVE HER! Congratulations again!