beautylicious (or anyone else) Can you tell me what bag this is?

1. [​IMG]

I found it in the reference library and it's very similar to one I want. Thank you to anyone who can help!

Oh and if you can tell me if it's even possible to get it anymore and the apprx. cost, that would be great.

2. Hi, here I am! :smile:

I bought this shopping tote on eBay. I was looking for something a little less boxy than the GST/PST and this one is perfect.
    I've been using it a lot since I got it.

It's from an older ligne though, so it's not available any more in the shops.
    I haven't seen the same one on eBay since I bought this, but when I do see a similar one I will let you know :yes:

3. I also love the bag.. I dont like how the GST and PST gets boxy and am looking for a softer tote that I can use everyday and can stay in the market for long.. I am considering the ultimate soft since it is from the classic line.. but wondering whether it is too small..

4. Girls, there is one on eBay right now. Somebody asked about this tote in the authenticity thread.
    But I have to say that both sides of this bag look a bit slouched.

5. Thank you! I will be looking for it. I actually like this MUCH better than the GST, not only b/c of the shape but because it doesn't have the huge CC on the leather.