beauty addicts confessions!

1. hey everyone - just thought it would be a bit of fun to admit what beauty brand/product you are addicted to..........:nuts:

ill start it off...........hi my name is sally and im addicted to anything MAC!

2. CHANEL makeup
    Dermalogica skin care
    S Factor hair care

3. i'm addicted to anything that comes in cute packaging :sad:.

4. L'occitane 20% shea butter hand cream

Softsoap antibacterial hand wash. I wash my hands so many times in a day. I have to buy this by the gallon.

5. yes! im not the only one :yahoo:
    i have this problem everytime i go to sephora

sad thing is, most of the time i dont even end up using it :sad:

6. NARS blush in orgasm

I went from hating blush and never putting any on to not feeling ready to leave the house without it. It just really wakes up my face!

7. I am addicted to MAC eye shadows!!

8. Anything from MAC & Chanel. Really BAD addiction. :yes:

9. Any new MAC collections....if it says "new" or "limited edition" I must have it!

10. i'm glad someone else has my problem! i have tons of stuff that's unused that i bought because of packaging. i also have like a gazillion shades of the same eyeshadow/lipgloss because i saw it in cute packaging.

i'm a sucker for limited edition!

11. Haha! I'm the same way... something about the words "limited edition," means I NEED to have it.

12. It's time for an intervention! :p

13. I'm addicted to buying eyeshadows but I only wear eyeshadow MAYBE once a month! :whistle:

14. Haha me too.. its horrible.

I was somehow able to ween myself off my mac addiction at 20 as it was taking me broke and I wasn't using half of what I purchased!

15. Armani Face makeup
    Nars eyeshadow/blush
    Dermalogica skincare
    Creed perfume