Beautiful Violet RH day!! and comparison pics!!!

1. Hi girls, this beauty arrived for me this morning and I literally couldnt be happier!!!! I have tried to take some comparison pics for you with my eggplant compagnon. To be honest the difference is quite subtle and I wouldnt personally have an eggplant and a violet in the same style. I do still have an eggplant purse but still think they are different enough styles to keep both! Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What a stunning, rich color... Thanks for sharing. :tup:

3. The colors on both look very similar... Are the colors really that close?

4. so pretty! Violet is lovely in the Day!

5. Wow! I haven't seen Violet in the DAY...it's GORGEOUS! Love that leather! Congrats!

6. Just beautiful! I love the leather too!

7. congrats! your violet day is so gorgeous!

8. Well yes they certainly are on my RH day.It is a little brighter than my eggplant and you can see it has more blue undertones but it is very similar. I will try and take some picsof it compared to my eggplant purse to see if it looks any more different!

9. Ooooo it's gorgeous! Such a rich, vibrant color! Loves it! Congrats! The violet seems really similar to the eggplant... how are they together IRL?

10. Love that color in the day, congrats!

11. OMG:drool:! i love, love, love it! so jealous of you!

can I PLEASE ask where you ordered it from? I am beyond OCD point in trying to find it!

12. Wow! That is really gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for the comparison pics!

13. wow congrats! it's the first violet day i've seen here!

14. WOW that is gorgeous!!! That's it....I'm finding myself a violet twiggy! LOL

15. All I can say is WOW! That's gorgeous! I was thinking of passing on the Violet, but now....