Beautiful Ring Bag - 1st Choo for me!

1. This is a quick post just to let you guys know that I got my Burgundy Ring Bag - Biker Leather today. I won it on auction w/eBay. The seller was super nice and shipped super fast! From what I can see this bag has never been carried. I feel so lucky :girlsigh:!
    I have already moved into this bag from my Gucci. As one of the TPF'ers here put it, this bag is TDF:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!

I will post pics soon but I had to share my excitement.
  2. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures!
  3. Great bag! Can't wait to see it:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  4. Gee....wonder who that coulda' been? :shame:

I'm really glad you love the bag! I just switched over to my burgundy Ring the other day and I SO love the color of the burgundy leather with the gold hardware! :love:

Ya got good taste kid! :tup:
  5. Congrats! It's such a lovely bag:tender: Can't wait to see pics!!
  6. Yes - Congratulations on the purchase of a bag that has a legion of fans, myself included. Please post pics!
  7. Cheers to Burgundy Biker Leather!!! I'm with you girlie! :tup: Fabulous color + the Biker leather = oooh la la!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congratulations on your Score:yahoo:

The seller of the bag is a Doll and you did get a WONDERFUL bag:woohoo::woohoo:

I too love my Burgundy Ring and will probably drag her out one of these days... (when I get tired of my Sneaky Snake :sneaky: bags)
  10. Where are the pic? I can't wait to see!
  11. Congratulations! You will find the Ring bag very functional and beautiful! I have it in black and would LOVE to get another in burgundy! Enjoy your Choo!
  12. The Burgundy Ring Bag is gorgeous!!!
    Congrats - I'm so happy for you :smile:
  13. Congrats! I have this bag in black and I have used it every day for 7 months now... It is super practical, goes with so many outfits and soo beautiful.

14. Nita...I remember you from when I first joined tPF! YOU were the reason I bought my first Ring bag! I had only seen it in the burgundy by other Choo girls here and then I saw your photos of the bag in black, and I had to have it! And now I have 3 of them! :love:

So...yeah....thanks for that.... ;)
  15. :popcorn:Pics please :smile: