Beautiful, HEALTHY Celebrity Bodies!

1. i think we're all pretty tired of seeing celebrities who look more like sickly runway models than real women with actual STRENGTH! so i thought, let's start a pic thread for celebs whose bodies we admire for their HEALTH, FITNESS, STRENGTH, etc. all the good stuff! celebs to REALLY look up to when it comes to body image!

i didn't see a thread like this in a search, so i think we need one.

so, post away! guys too, if you want. (i know i gather inspiration to be healthy/work out from many a male athlete/celeb too!):tup:

2. i'll start

evangeline lily:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mia hamm:
    [​IMG]

jen garner:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Kate Winslet

Sara Ramirez

Mila Kunis
    (I added her because, yeah, she's petite but she's not bony and I think she's gorgeous.)

Drew Barrymore

Cameron Diaz

kate_winslet.jpg 317472bz0.jpg mila1.jpg tn2_drew_barrymore_3.jpg cameron_diaz_bathing_suit.jpg
  5. Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox Arquette

Scarlett Johansson

Kylie Minogue

15643__angelina_l.jpg anistonX172008_890x800.jpg scarlett_johansson_bikini_011.jpg 293_minogue_kylie_051807.jpg
  6. ^ she is 30+ years in this pic?

7. i think 'old' britney had a great body:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. 29 or thrity in that picture. And already a mom. :tup:

10. wow, she looks amazing!

11. Brit looks amazing in those pics! I hope she gets well soon.

12. Brit had a BANGING body!!!

Someone should add a pic of Jessica Biel. (I'm horrible with making the pics big)

13. ^ jessica biel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Ohhhh what about Katherine Hiegl!!! Normal curvy girl!

I've never looked up to Jen Aniston as a healthy role model for women...she who famously told everyone that she had to lose all that weight from the beginning of friends...when in fact...she looked damn good at the beginning of Friends.

How about pics of Jennie Garth & Shannon Doherty from the 90210 days? Watch that show now and we all would think they are overweight girls! My oh my how 10 years changes everyone's perceptions!