beautiful, frosty flakes!

1. i would just like to say, on behalf of all of us maryland girls,

hello, snow! :yahoo:

2. ^ Lucky....wished it snowed here....

3. Oh my gosh! Glad you're enjoying it! I'm a summer girl and I'm miserable.

4. I don't mind the snow as much as the traffic it causes! :yucky:

5. lucky girl!! I miss snow!!!

6. Lucky you! If only it snowed in Miami... :girlsigh:

7. i snowed here in MA at t he beginning of the week and there is still tons and tons frozen here (highs have been in the 20's) I love it too!! (except when the temp. drops to the teens, but snuggling on the couch always makes it better!)

8. i wish we got snow in SF. :sad: lol

9. it does look beautiful!!

and too the lames who insist on driving 1 mph because they have clearly never dealt with a little snow on the ground (im originally from New England, Beantown stand up!)... BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

10. Was just in Baltimore - came home yesterday so I missed it there but came home to my car covered with the stuff - took me an extra 15 mins this am to defrost my car out! That part I hate.

11. yeah lucky!!

we have a few inches of snow in our local mountains but im sure its not the same as what you are used to :girlsigh:

12. You're so lucky!! I wish it snowed in L.A.

13. I am in Chicago, and we got, I would say, about four inches or so of snow! It's so white outside, I love it!!

14. YAY SNOWW!! Too bad school wasn't closed for me today though :sad:

And I agree, traffic SUCKS. Normally takes me 20 minutes to get to school..I sat in traffic for an HOUR today.

But, GO US MARYLAND GIRLS! :smile:

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Maryland are you in? You can also PM me if you want....

15. I'm all over DMV! Live in the district, work in VA, and a lot of my friends live in Silver Spring