Beautiful Day for a Beautiful Reveal!!!!

1. After all the research and question-asking, I finally decided to go into the boutique and pickup this beauty!!! Kinda spoiled myself for an early birthday present! :biggrin:

Stay tuned!

2. Here!!

3. Oooh interesting :girlsigh:

4. Sorry about the delay.... I was out for a little bit! Here we go! :yahoo::woohoo:

A new style Dior Panarea Tote in light pink!

The pink is surprisingly neutral, but still adds a hint of colour compared to the beige colour of the old style. In the boutique, I tried both the old style and the new style. I love how the new style is a structured bag and probably would not wrinkle at the bottom corners! (I highly recommend the new style if you don't think you can handle the dents in the bottom corners like me) I'll be using this bag for school which might involve heavy books and laptop/ipad so I'm still a little worried about the sagging bottom probably. But I am planning on getting/making a bottom shaper! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.46.31 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.47.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.47.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.48.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-14 at 1.48.32 PM.png
  5. Congrats, it looks cute! It definetly has a little bit different feeling compared to the old one.

6. Lovely tote; congrats & the color is so pretty.

7. Lovely bag :smile:

8. Thank you! I originally thought I would like the old style, but now I'm super glad I got this one!

9. I am really loving the new style now. Congratulations on your new Panarea!

10. Beautiful bag and I love the color!

11. Gorgeous!!! happy early birthday!!:smile:

12. Thank you for the nice words!

13. Such a pretty colour. Congrats on your new bag :smile:

14. Thank you! I didn't think I'd like the style at first, but now I can't stop looking at it LOL!

15. I love the colour! Huge congrats!