Beautiful Coach Belt

I don't think it would be at the outlet yet...but I'll try to stop you from buying it....Do you really want a belt that's called a dog leash?

Sorry it was the best I could do. It's a cute belt if you do decide to get it.

Yes Coach outlets do carry belts but they are the older style. I have seen monogram C belts at outlets in brown.

Cristina said:
:lol: Yes, someone must! :P

Do the Coach outlets carry belts? I think I might check there first to see how the prices are before I shell out the money for this one. I'd really like a nice signature belt in brown.

elongreach said:
I don't think it would be at the outlet yet...but I'll try to stop you from buying it....Do you really want a belt that's called a dog leash?

Sorry it was the best I could do. It's a cute belt if you do decide to get it.

:lol: !!!! It's working... okay, not really :P

I figured it wouldn't be at the outlet yet, since it's new. But they might have some styles there that I might like, if they normally carry belts. There are two Coach outlets around here, I might have to go this weekend or next week while I'm off.

Edit - Thanks, pisda! I hope I can find one similar to this, but maybe a for a little less $$$. I just ordered a pair of Coach sandals (whoops :shame: ) yesterday, might as well complete the shopping spree! :P

Kezza - Woohoo! The black is gorgeous :heart:

While we're on the subject, does anybody know if Coach's belt sizing is weird in any direction? They don't have a sizing chart, so I'm just going to have to assume I'm a medium, but I'm worried that i might be a large. Anyone know if they run small?

Instead of paying so much for the belt, I decided to get one on eBay instead. I ended up winning this one - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=010&item=200001123802&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

So cute! :heart: I really like the butterfly buckle, and it will still match my shoes. With the money I saved, I can also get the sandals I've been wanting! :graucho:

Kezza - When in doubt, I would size up, since the belt is adjustable. I also go between a medium and a large in belts, but I tend to err on the side of caution and go with a large most of the time :smile: