Beat yourself up for not buying it???

Most of the time I don't beat myself up for not buying things, rather I tend to get buyer's remorse. However, there is ONE bag that I still kick myself for not buying - Hermes Cobalt Blue Ostrich HAC 28cm. It was the most beautiful shade of blue I have ever seen in ostrich. The size was perfect too and it was right there on the shelf!! I even tried it on and it looked really good on me. But yet, I didn't buy it. Aaaaaaargh!! Regret regret regret!!

Sometimes. Usually I go back later for the purse and I find it on sale, so I guess it's a good thing that I don't buy it right away. When I don't go back for it, or find that it's gone, I do beat myself for not getting it.

Nope - doesn't happen to me. I don't let it! If I want something, I buy first, think second. If I change my mind, I can always take it back. I'm also really good at wandering around stores with many items in my arms - just in case!! That's especially important at outlets, sample sales, and other big sales! Hehehe...

What does really get me is missed opportunities - like the Gucci blondie hobo auction I missed by a few days, that Gucci messenger back PFers bought for $231 last week...so many examples!! *sigh* I hate missing out, but then always feel slightly relieved because I am sooooo out of money after so many recent bag purchases!!!

i don't mean to resurrect old posts. :smile: just a new member finding interesting threads now. but i STILL regret not purchasing a beautiful prada brocade clutch from two or three seasons ago...maybe i couldn't justify the cost for the size, who knows. but from now on, i'm following my heart, and not my mind!

I bought the YSL Byzance last year from N-M--the shoulder bag (this is the model with the beaded coptic cross on the side) and then called them all in a huff because I'd ordered black and hadn't looked closely in the YSL window and the black had a metallic overglaze that made one side look bronze, which I didn't want, and I must have so cowed customer service that NM didn't mention on the website that one side looked sort of metallic bronze that they refunded my shipping costs both ways--but ironically, I now wish I had it.

yeah... there have been quite a few awesome deals on LV (ones i've been looking for, that is) within the last few weeks, and I ended up passing on most of them.

but eh... i guess it's just not meant to be.

angie2, this happens to me daily and I completely beat myself up for it! Oh well, I try to tell myself something new will come along that I will like better.. that helps sometimes. :yes:

I do this often ... but I only truly regret not buying a couple things. Now I just buy it and if I decide I don't need/want it, then I return it. Much better this way.