bearn wallet...gusset or no gusset?

LOL, Roxane. I just discovered this myself yesterday & thought I'd better add it to this thread! My mobile is a Nokia E51 so anything around this size is AOK in the gusset. :yes:

I just picked up a bearn this week. My heart stopped when I saw it. I had to have it! She is such a beauty. This is natural lizard...

Attachments

• DSCF1917.JPG
    DSCF1917.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCF1918.JPG
    DSCF1918.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 287
  • DSCF1919.JPG
    DSCF1919.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 311
Love the Bearn wallet..it was too over stuffed for me without the gusset..so I am now on a hunt for either a bearn with a gusset or an azap... Good Luck hunting!

This is so beautiful!!!!! :heart: Congratulations chanelchic2002

attachment.php

After trying just about every single wallet in the BH store (I mean LOADING it with my stuff!), I have decided that I need to totally rethink this entire wallet situation. I realized that I carry a LOT of "geographically appropriate" cards in my wallet. I no longer live in a city with a Saks or NM, so why do I carry these cards all the time? Do I really need my Kroger card and my library card when I travel? If I'm visiting a friend or just here in town, do I need my Red Roof Inn card (hey, they're kind of crummy but they accept dogs!)? I think I need several card holders - out-of-town, in-town etc and then only put in my bag the ones I need. I am desperately trying to keep down the weight in my Kelly - this 64 yr old back, just can't haul everything but the kitchen sink all the time.

I love the thread. All are very informative to me.

Could anybody post a picture of a bi-fold with a gusset please, I'd love to see how it looks inside and how bulky it could be. Thanks in advance