Bearn vs Kelly wallets

I just found one in Berlin!! It's the orange/epsom combo I want so I have asked my friend to pick it up for me and ship it over! Can't wait to see it!!

Congratulations! You are going to love it; such a happy color. I was going to ask if you are in the U.S. because I could steer you toward a source for a new one.

Nat: She's a smile that keeps the smiles coming each and every time you see it (that is why I adore orange). Thanks so much for the pics and, of course, the smile!!

Congrats! Your Kelly Long Wallet is so lovely! So stunning for the signature orange colour and the elegant wallet! :smile:

I don't know if you have found your kelly wallet but there's a blue jean colourway in Atlanta store 2 days ago. I was offered it but I want Orange in Epsom which is proving difficult to find! I have also found one in Rose Jaipur/Epsom but I am wondering if I should hold out for the Classic Orange?! If anyone has any of these colours, pls let me know your thoughts! TIA

Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me the heads up! I was lucky enough to find a Kelly wallet months ago in electric blue epsom. I was on a list for awhile and they finally called. I love the look of classic orange! Congrats and thanks again! :smile:

Stephanie

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this question..

I have been offered a kelly wallet in blue jeans, should i get it?
i have been looking for a kelly wallet for nearly a year but i would really love to get it in a pink or purple shade..

should i go with blue jeans?
any opinions are good:smile::smile:

sandra625 said:

i have been looking for a kelly wallet for nearly a year but i would really love to get it in a pink or purple shade..

Why would you wanna get it if its not the colour you wanted ????????? ......

Thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me the heads up! I was lucky enough to find a Kelly wallet months ago in electric blue epsom. I was on a list for awhile and they finally called. I love the look of classic orange! Congrats and thanks again! :smile:

Stephanie
Electric blue Epsom sounds beautiful! Do you have any pics to share? How does it hold up after a few months of use? The store gave me a shoe dustbag to keep the wallet in so that it won't get dirty in my hand bag. :smile:
The US store sounds like they are much more helpful than the London store, here they wouldn't take my phone number even though I offered to pay and then collect later when the wallet arrives. They insisted I call every day to check stock!

While I was looking for my Orange/Epsom kelly wallet last week, I found the wallet in Rose Jaipur/Epsom. I was really tempted to go for the Rose but a day later I found the Orange. I wouldn't have been upset if I bought the Rose and then found the Orange but I'm glad I got my 1st choice colour.
I think if you have your heart set on Pink/Purple then I would wait til you find what you want. However the Blue Jean is also beautiful.....

Why would you wanna get it if its not the colour you wanted ????????? ......

While I was looking for my Orange/Epsom kelly wallet last week, I found the wallet in Rose Jaipur/Epsom. I was really tempted to go for the Rose but a day later I found the Orange. I wouldn't have been upset if I bought the Rose and then found the Orange but I'm glad I got my 1st choice colour.
I think if you have your heart set on Pink/Purple then I would wait til you find what you want. However the Blue Jean is also beautiful.....

I did told them I was into bright colours and did mentioned blue at that time, but I wasn't specific with the shade of colour~
I am considering getting it because imo, blue jeans would have been a better colour for me then if they offered me brown or black etc.. earth tone colours
but like what Natalie j pointed out, there could be a possibility I might be offered the wallet in the colour I prefer..

I will be going down to see it next week, maybe holding it in my hands might change my opinion on blue jeans :P

thanks for your help ;)

yes it does come in epsom, box, chevre, exotics. i don't think they come in togo.

This is such a great discussion thread! The other day I spotted a box leather Kelly and it was the color that caught my eyes - the box leather was similar to a space grey/grey-ish champagne color, the sort of "shimmery/pearl" tone that you would find in car colors. I wonder what would that color be, and does box leather even come in shimmery tones?