Beach Wedding shoes???

1. Ok girls, I need your help!! I'm a total flip-flops girl and I've called off the huge wedding and am getting married on the beach in Hawaii in a couple of weeks.
    I'm 6' tall so flat is very important and I only have about $100 to spend. This is my dress and I LOVE these shoes but not enough to blow the budget!

:sos: :sos: :sos:

2. Congrats and I :heart::heart::heart: your dress! :yes:

What size shoe do you wear? And is your dress cream/white, sorry I'm a little blind perhaps? LOL

These are cute and cheap!

(those are out of budget, but pretty)

K, those are just quick ones, but the brand Mystique makes a lot of simple jeweled flats and so does Miss Trish of Capri. The last ones are expensive, but I have seen them listed on eBay.

And I love the shoes you included too.
  3. Oh sorry! The dress is ivory and I wear an 11! :s

4. Hi Buddy,
    There are many websites which gave discount for beach wedding favors. You can buy Beach Shoes, Beach Dresses in discount rate.
  5. #6 Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
    What about Jack Rogers? they come in so many different colors!

you can get metallics, pink, yellow, blue, turquoise, brown croc..anything! They are SUPER nice sandals and they are veryyy well made with extremely high quality leather. They cost around $80 and I've bought them at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. I myself own 4 pairs and wear them ALL the time (I own black patent, off white, gold and silver). Infact I just wore the silver out tonight with skinny jeans and a pink top.

Oh and if you are a warning, I sized a half-size down and so does my roommate. I'm normally an 8.5 and I had to take an 8. and JR doesnt really do "half sizes" they do 8 and then "8 wide" which is supposed to be like an 8.5. My roommate is normally a size 8 and she has to take a 7Wide in them.

Aside from my CLs, I think these shoes are best worth my money!
  6. I think its nice.
  7. I suggest Rene Caovilla flat sandals or maybe these fabulous sequined flats

or K.Jacques flat sandals.
  8. I think the Rene flats is out of her budget.

They are beautiful flats though. :graucho:
  9. Have you considered a slight wedge for your wedding? My husband and I got married on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai. The wedges were great for the sand...I thought they were easier to walk in then a flip flop. I am 5'5" and my husband was 6'1" so a wedge was perfect for me.
  10. Hi Jayhawkgirl - Have a look at designers like Benjamin Adams, Diane Hassall, and Rainbow for wedding shoes & sandals. Also, If you get the chance check out my blog
    For more tips:smile:!