Beach Cover-Ups Kaftans

1. Getting ready for summer and looking for beach cover-ups kaftans, on-line recommendations please! Had a look through eBay but (surprising) wasn't a large selection (perhaps I was searching for the wrong item)..... prefer wide sleeves and a loose fit and not knit fabric, more floaty and sheer.

Love the styles similar the Kardashians wore in Barbados (but not the price tag or their dramas lol) :cool:.....

2. This is my staple cover up (albeit not quite a kaftan!) it looks best in Grenadine (a lovely coral orange irl, Lagoon and Bone

Can also be dressed up with a cami underneath and tucked into a skirt
  3. If you are in the US then take a look at Marshall's and TJ Maxx, they always have beach cover-ups.
  4. ^^ not at the moment but next time am there will check them out. Thanks anyway!
  5. great thread, I need something too! Almost Spring Break time.
  6. I often wear a simple see through blouse, like this one from Acne:
  7. I've gotten inexpensive kaftan cover ups from Victorias Secret and I also like the ones from All Saints, not too expensive when on sale
  8. Which beach is this? Great pic :smile:

For coverups I like DVF and Tory Burch best. I've purchased from but not coverups, just swim suits..
  9. Theodora and Callum makes some nice kaftans. They also have large scarves that make great wraps.
  10. dvf makes really pretty cover ups. rebecca minkoff. really any brand that is known for prints makes great coverups IMO.
  11. this is a beach on Aruba at the high rise area
  12. check melissa odabash collection, lovely!