BE Spring 08 Styles

kings_20

Sep 23, 2007
I posted these in the BE Lounge but I guess they can't be viewed for some reason. I'll try again and hopefully it will work. Here they are:

1-2 Indulge Me

3. Be mIne (mustard yellow)

4. manhattan

and there's a hold me in the same yellow. If these don't work Pm me and I'll email you the pics to post.

I posted these in the BE Lounge but I guess they can't be viewed for some reason. I'll try again and hopefully it will work. Here they are:

1-2 Indulge Me

4. manhattan

and there's a hold me in the same yellow. If these don't work Pm me and I'll email you the pics to post.

***They didn't come up***

If you get an email with an attachments, you need to find out where they are (e.g., in Windows Explorer). Then when you got to post you go to Manage Attachments (under additional options below where you type your message). Click on Browse each time you want to go find a photo and go to the file name of the photo wherever it is on your computer and click on it).

Here are the photos that another poster forwarded to me:

Attachments

• BE013 Hold Me Yellow Manhattan1.jpg
    BE013 Hold Me Yellow Manhattan1.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 52
  • BE018 Be Mine Mustard email1.jpg
    BE018 Be Mine Mustard email1.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 91
  • BE020 Manhattan Yellow email1.jpg
    BE020 Manhattan Yellow email1.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 90
  • BE019 Bordo web.jpg
    BE019 Bordo web.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 96
  • BE019 Bordeaux 2 email1.jpg
    BE019 Bordeaux 2 email1.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 107

1-2 Indulge Me

4. manhattan

If you get an email with an attachments, you need to find out where they are (e.g., in Windows Explorer). Then when you got to post you go to Manage Attachments (under additional options below where you type your message). Click on Browse each time you want to go find a photo and go to the file name of the photo wherever it is on your computer and click on it).

Here are the photos that another poster forwarded to me:

Oh my, they are GORGEOUS! But did I expect them not to be? LOL, I love them all!!!!

Honestly, I am not that wowed by them. Hopefully there will be other styles coming out for spring. I had initially asked Jackie about the mustard shimmer color which was why she sent me those pics in the mustard color. I'm still awaiting my LM Petrol and LMM Purple. Should be here tomorrow.

FYI: These styles are available, if you are interested email Jackie for more info!!