BE Sample Sale: What did you buy?????

I'm hoping I got the medium Stroke Me in glossy tan! My cc has been charged and I got one email immediately after ordering but no confirmation on the shipping or anything since then. No place to check when I log on to my account on the BE site either. Crossing my fingers that it went through and I just haven't heard anything yet since they must be so busy with the sale...
I'm super excited about the Stroke Me since I've been wanting to try another BE style but one that is lightweight with gorgeous leather. I've also been lusting after something tan forever and I like the fact that its glossy. Oh and I'm a lining freak and I adore her pink linings! :drool:

glamourgirlpink, Jackie and I were in correspondence today and she mentioned that they will only start posting the bags out after the sale... guess it must be pretty hectic!

I was torn between the one you bought and the cream one but opted for the cream instead... glad that you managed to score one of these fantastic clutches. I have not seen one IRL but the pictures look absolutely gorgeous.

lol! I was debating between Cream and the White/Gold and finally remembered I have these beautiful high heels that are the same color, White with Gold glow. I really have high hopes for BE since everyone loves them on tPF. Congrats on your cream one!

And wooohooooo for the Clutch Me group! I will definitely post pictures as soon as I get it.

I'm telling you ladies, between my matte white Clutch Me, and my LV mono pochette -- I don't need another clutch EVER. I am totally satisfied. The Clutch Me is so gorgeous -- the shape, the texture, what it fits, the fact that it can go casual or dressy. A really brilliant design.

Anyone else buy anything? Seems like light traffic to me...

I have a gold Lauren Merkin clutch, Gucci pochette, and a black Chloe clutch, I think the White Clutch Me and (if I like the shape) a red matte Clutch Me will give me a well-rounded clutch collection.

I wonder where all the buyers are as well, TropicalGal...a lot of people who traffic tPF don't post, they just read the Deals&Steals and pounce.

I bought the following bags, as I think they are good all-purpose/everyday bags.

Attachments

• BE cream1.jpg
    BE cream1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 29
  • BE wine1.jpg
    BE wine1.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 41
  • BE CM black 1.jpg
    BE CM black 1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 40
hm I see some new bags such as the purple and black indulge me. I wonder if I missed anything good because I stopped going to the site yesterday when I didn't see anything I liked. I hope I didn't miss anything good! I like the charm me's but the key word is "like." I am holding out for a black crash and will wait till january to get my perfect be

I'm telling you ladies, between my matte white Clutch Me, and my LV mono pochette -- I don't need another clutch EVER. I am totally satisfied. The Clutch Me is so gorgeous -- the shape, the texture, what it fits, the fact that it can go casual or dressy. A really brilliant design.

Anyone else buy anything? Seems like light traffic to me...

I have been looking for a decent clutch for a long time... can't believe I have scored 2 (1 funky and 1 classic) in one day!

i'm super excited for my green flirt with me. i secretly hope i hate it so i can give it to my best friend as her xmas gift (since i don't need another purse...i'm a 1 purse person!) but i want to keep it too!

i'm super excited for my green flirt with me. i secretly hope i hate it so i can give it to my best friend as her xmas gift (since i don't need another purse...i'm a 1 purse person!) but i want to keep it too!

Yes, I too can't wait to receive mine. I bought the white and silver ponyskin. I love that the strap is long enough to wear the bag cross-body. Good for nights out, I think...