BE Sample Sale has Begun

I don't have any that I really really like. My wishlist for BE is Purple Love Me which apprarently have long been sold out and not on sale. Jackie is willing to help me order for one but I'm ready to pay full retail price for it. The chocolate LM is only discounted slightly but I have a few brown bags now sitting in my closet now. The chocolate Take Me Away has also sold out. Though there are still some items on my shopping bag. I don't think I'll be hitting the Buy button as they are still not what I'm really hoping to get. Hmmm perhaps I should wait for the January sale then?

i tried to buy a flirt with me pony skin in dark kiwi but i kept getting card errors :sad:

Maybe you should try calling the credit card company to get them to check for you. I think BE also has a fraud filter for their website, that's why they had pre-warned us about getting approval from the credit card companies first before proceeding with the purchases.

Glamourgirl, congrats on the Stroke Me in tan. Would you mind posting your review on once it arrives as I have one on special order in Petrol and would love to hear your feedback on.

I think you did great on the sale. Enjoy!

Glamourgirl, congrats on the Stroke Me in tan. Would you mind posting your review on once it arrives as I have one on special order in Petrol and would love to hear your feedback on.

I think you did great on the sale. Enjoy!

Of course! I'd love to hear what you think of yours too! The petrol is a divine color. I hope I'll love the tan...sometimes its hard to tell the exact shade online. Hopefully I did get it...my cc was charged and I got one email from BE but no confirmation that its been shipped or anything. I tried logging in to my account but didn't see an area where I could check on my purchase history with them. Oh well, we shall see! It was a good chance to try another BE style (I had a TMA but it was just too heavy and big for everyday use...I think I'm just not tall enough to pull it off successfully, lol) at a great price so it won't be too heartbreaking if its not a bag thats "me" you know? If it is then I can more seriously consider a black crash Love Me (if I have funds left over with all of these great sales and my new Maya Moon handbag addiction, lol)...
BTW, I loved those mottled gold bags but just didn't have nerve to jump just in case it was a lot brighter irl...Ah, I love metallics! :drool:

GlamourgirlPink, yes, of course, I'll be happy to post my review on the Petrol SM. I'm hoping it will be delivered by Christmas.

I've heard rave reviews on the SM from the ladies on this forum. I think we're going to both love them.

And, Yes, I just adore my black crash Love Me. You'd love that one too!!!!