Be Honest...

LV as in Louis Vuitton? If that's what you mean..not so much. I like the kitschyness of Dior, the simple designs of Chanel, and the more exotic designs of Prada. Unfortunately, it's not like I can use/wear most of their stuff (I'm talking handbags/accessories). As for how I dress, it depends. For work it's mostly Banana, Express, Kenneth Cole. Clean lines nothing too shoddy. Casual, I'm jeans and t shirt guy. Modern Adidas/Pumas along with Steve Madden, but sometimes I like my old Converse One Stars and Vans Old Schools.
Hmmm...what else...I'm a Gemini and I like long walks on the beach. Kidding! Well, I am a Gemini. ;)
I work for a bank doing database admin stuff (which is driving me crazy). I have an 11 year old son that stays with me every other day, and a gf of 5 months.
Even though I'm 31, I still party like it's my job. I love going out and socializing (which might be why my house needs to be cleaned so badly!). I'm into cars (I have an Audi A4), and I LOVE using parentheses!

Anything else?

LV as in Louis Vuitton? If that's what you mean..not so much. I like the kitschyness of Dior, the simple designs of Chanel, and the more exotic designs of Prada. Unfortunately, it's not like I can use/wear most of their stuff (I'm talking handbags/accessories). As for how I dress, it depends. For work it's mostly Banana, Express, Kenneth Cole. Clean lines nothing too shoddy. Casual, I'm jeans and t shirt guy. Modern Adidas/Pumas along with Steve Madden, but sometimes I like my old Converse One Stars and Vans Old Schools.
Hmmm...what else...I'm a Gemini and I like long walks on the beach. Kidding! Well, I am a Gemini. ;)
I work for a bank doing database admin stuff (which is driving me crazy). I have an 11 year old son that stays with me every other day, and a gf of 5 months.
Even though I'm 31, I still party like it's my job. I love going out and socializing (which might be why my house needs to be cleaned so badly!). I'm into cars (I have an Audi A4), and I LOVE using parentheses!

Anything else?

No, you can't use the handbags, but you could have a really nice wallet, belts and a briefcase.

Some designers make some gorgeous ties.

And shoes. You could get into the shoes.

you are more than welcome here!!!!

The man in charge here is my boyfriend- not gay, and really got into fashion because of me!! You will have a blast here :yes: