Be&D handbags - celeb pics

I hesitated on whether to post this pic of Britney because: 1.) It's Britney and she's one of my least favorite celebs right now, and 2.) It's not the most flattering pic of her. Then again there haven't been many (if any) flattering pics of her lately. I decided to go ahead and post it anyway because it is a really good shot of her Garbo. So if nothing else, focus on the bag, not the person carrying it!

attachment.php

Attachments

• britney.JPG
    britney.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 507
^^The Garbo? I shouldn't have called it "Satchel". LOL! Well, I have one and fortunately, a stud has never come off of it. It wouldn't hurt to shoot an email to Be & D's customer service and ask. One time I bought a Michael Kors bag at TJ Maxx that was missing a metal grommet-type thingy. I emailed them and they fixed it for free! I just had to pay shipping. Good luck!

I had a turquoise garbo and loved it to pieces... it was my bag for 6 months straight. I ended up selling it, but i'm happy i got to use it for awhile. If i want a new one, they can custom make one!

That second pic- Satchel1? I just bought that bag on Ebay! Missing a stud on the bottom, does that happen? I wonder if they would replace/repair it?

I think BE&D is U.S. based company. They are located in New York. I'd suggest you give them a call. They probably will be able to replace the missing stud for you.

Is Charlize's the big or smaller one?

The smaller one is the Charlize...the larger one the Charlize Plush or Weekender.
I bought mine within the past month and haven't taken either for a spin yet..can't wait to have an excuse to. I may take one to Phoenix with me next week!

Charlize (The blu is actually closer to navy but it didn't photograph that way)

dscn2213wo1.jpg

dscn2212iv2.jpg

dscn2214hb6.jpg

Charlize Plush/Weekender

dscn2209ve6.jpg

dscn2207np7.jpg

dscn2210bm1.jpg