BE&D bags

1. [​IMG]

Ava Citi

I like the crawford

Pretty decent bags i never pay them any attention b4

2. I love the color of the third one...beautiful red.
  3. I think the Ava would scare my little boy but love, love the Crawford.
  4. I love the Crawford, but looks like a Bottega.
  5. I like the Ava Citi and the Crawford. The Crawford looks like a child of a Bottega and Gucci Horebit Hobo! But I like it!
  6. The Ava scares me.:blink: But I love the crawford. That red is so yummy.:love:
  7. I like the Crawford too. I could be wrong, but I think the studded bags are going to start looking dated within the next few months.
  8. When I bot my Crawford Cruise is when I got involved with this blog. It is a smaller version of the one in the photo - I love the bag, it has the softest leather ever and the strap stops traffic - Of course now I also have an Audra, a Chanel, an LV, a Prada, the Bruckner saddle,etc. I don't wear it as much as I want to - a good reason to stop buying - I think the Be&D designers are awesome!!!
  9. The Crawford was pretty big over the summer, sold out everywhere. It is a nice HOBO
  10. I like the Ava Citi... something about it that's drawing to me...
  11. I really like the Crawford.
  12. I completely agree with you. I do like the Crawford, but I think that some of the all-over studded bags, like some of the ones posted above, are beginning to look like overkill killed thrice.