BE and D

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Whats the general consensus throughtout the forum on BEand D bags.. i tried to search through the website but didnt really come up with anything..

What does everyoen think? cool? not cool? too expesnive?

I personally like the big slouchy ones.. not really keen on the ones with studs think those are a bit too much

Do a search on 'Be&D' girl! There's been quite a few threads on them.

I liked some of their stuff, I think I caught some on Neiman Marcus. Very cute!

Oops, not NM. I meant SaksFifthAvenue.com. This one was my favorite -

Attachments

• E0411827221590_v1_m56577569831197409.jpg
    E0411827221590_v1_m56577569831197409.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 39
Baby Boo said:
Whats the general consensus throughtout the forum on BEand D bags.. i tried to search through the website but didnt really come up with anything..

What does everyoen think? cool? not cool? too expesnive?

I personally like the big slouchy ones.. not really keen on the ones with studs think those are a bit too much

I don't like the ones I have seen so far, the studs make their bags too busy for my taste. :smile: It's just me, I simply don't like studs and monograms all over my bags. This leather satchel would look a lot better if all the studs are removed.

bag.lover said:
I don't like the ones I have seen so far, the studs make their bags too busy for my taste. :smile: It's just me, I simply don't like studs and monograms all over my bags. This leather satchel would look a lot better if all the studs are removed.

Agreed!

Hey abandonedimages,

I tried to do a seard but it wouldnt let me.. although i didnt group letters together. will try that now.. i jsut purcahsed the slouchy one you posted yesterday. as its a new designer here i didnt knwo what the concensus was with everyone else...

glad to know others out there like it too

I love the hobos as you can see :amuse: ....not too crazy about the all over studded satchels though. Great supple, soft deerskin.

Attachments

• (8) Be & D Collection.JPG
    (8) Be & D Collection.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 46
wow pursemama. are they both yours? i love them, are they the same color. do you think there is a big diff in sizes? in the pics you cant really see the differences

abandonedimages said:
Do a search on 'Be&D' girl! There's been quite a few threads on them.

I liked some of their stuff, I think I caught some on Neiman Marcus. Very cute!

Oops, not NM. I meant SaksFifthAvenue.com. This one was my favorite -
I own this bag - It's a Christina Cruise -mine is black with a soft pink/gold strap. I can tell you that it is a magnificent bag, the leather is the softest I have ever come across and the strap is a stunner! I paid $950 or so at Saks a year ago - The larger One was over the top price wise, although I loved it also. Two new designers out of N.Y.C really started at the top.

I've looked at them on Saks website quite a few times. I think they're nice, but I would want to see it in person. I love the way the strap looks like a belt buckle. That's the only reason I want that bag. It's different.

SuzyZ said:
I own this bag - It's a Christina Cruise -mine is black with a soft pink/gold strap. I can tell you that it is a magnificent bag, the leather is the softest I have ever come across and the strap is a stunner! I paid $950 or so at Saks a year ago - The larger One was over the top price wise, although I loved it also. Two new designers out of N.Y.C really started at the top.

Alright! Thanks for sharing that Suzy, makes me want it like 10x more now, lol.

Baby Boo said:
wow pursemama. are they both yours? i love them, are they the same color. do you think there is a big diff in sizes? in the pics you cant really see the differences

I'm sorry the pics are awful...haven't had time to do them over unfortunately. They are both the same size, the first one is black woven leather with antique gold studs and the second is chocolate brown with gold studs. I love them both, I wish I had a better pic to show you, because they're really beautiful IRL. Here is two more awful pics :shame: ...I'll try to redo the pics soon!

Attachments

• (32) Be & D Woven Leather Crawford Hobo - 1280.JPG
    (32) Be & D Woven Leather Crawford Hobo - 1280.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 33
  • (33) Be & D Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG
    (33) Be & D Deerskin Crawford Hobo - 995.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 37
Taking a good photo of the Be&D hobo is next to impossible because the leather is so soft, it won't hold the strap up and the whole thing collapses - a pro is needed for this bag.