BCBG Max Azria Warehouse Sale in L.A.

1. The long anticipated BCBG Max Azria Warehouse Sale is on Saturday 11/3 (8am-4pm). Save 50%-90% on overstock, end of production samples and more in last season designs in women's dresses, jackets, tops, skirts, pants, shoes and more. Expect long lines, no try ons, no large handbags and adults only. 2761 Fruitland Ave., Vernon 323.589.2224. Cash/ debit only.:okay:
  2. thanks for the post. do you know how far this is from west la? i am new to the area and not quite sure where vernon is. tia!
  3. !! Does anyone know how the prices are?
  4. This is just south of downtown, so about 20 mins west on the freeway.
    Darn, I'd want to go, but my BF is visiting this weekend.
  5. The exit is right where the 10, 60, 5, 101 meets east of downtown LA... i work right across the street from them... i was SO going to go over right now, but it's a sat.. teheh
  6. Make sure you Mapquest, because the area is a little sketchy. Vernon is where a majority of the manufacturing sites are for alot of the garment industry, so don't expect it to be fancy. I'm not planning on going, but I just might if it is really good!
  7. ******BE PREPARED TO BE THERE EARLYYYYY!!!!!!!!******

last year, i got there at their opening time thinking there can't be that much people... boy was i wrong.
    the line was throughout a whole block!!!!!!

people have been waiting there since 4.. 5 in the morninG!

just warning oyu guys..
  8. ^^ Wow that early?! Does that mean the prices are really good? Can someone who's been there before let us know?
  9. OMG, I wish I lived in LA!!!!!!!!
  10. Does anyone know if they restock throughout the day? Also if it gets less crowded after the morning rush? I don't think I could get up 4 or 5 in the morning. This is even earlier than my work day.
  11. I can't wait for this weekend!! Besides the wait, is there anything else I can expect? How much are the stuff discounted?
  12. aahhh. i was waiting for this sale but i can't go this year. i'm going to be out of town that weekend.:crybaby:
  13. missyiovely: thanks for the post! so anyone can go on Friday at 4 pm?
  14. I was wondering the same thing?