BCBG Max Azria Signature Hobo

Jan 10, 2006
I have one of these bags in black. I think it's the medium sized one--not the huge LARGE one... Anyways, I regret buying the thing, it just sits in my closet and I only take it out when I need a "conservative" purse...

Does anyone know how well these sell on Ebay? I ran a search and saw a few, but they looked like fakes and weren't moving... I even thought about GIVING this purse to a good home if I knew someone would love it. I just feel bad having it just sit there.

In general, BCBG bags don't do that well on eBay. I recently sold a signature clutch that I purchased last year at $168 for about $30. My advice is to take a lot of pictures of the item...hopefully, it will sell. Or, you can try craigslist....maybe someone will buy it. Makes me wish that we had a way here on the forum to trade or buy bags off of each other, but it's tricky.

Black is a pretty normal color.. usually the more unique colors sell a lot better... a yellow one went for about 200 the other day.... but it was the large one.. and it didn't even sell for half price.

I own 3 bcbg sig. hobos.. I love them all :smile: