BBQ Baby Back Ribs

1. Your Husband will show lots of love for this one, but becareful it gets real messy in the oven....

1 lb. light brown sugar
    1/8 c kosher salt
    1 tbsp paprika
    1/8 c fresh ground pepper
    1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
    4 cloves garlic minced ( I use 6)
    grated zest from one lemon
    2 racks of baby back pork ribs ( 3 lbs each)
    1/8 c olive oil

Combine the sugar, salt, paprika,pepper,thyme,garlic,and zest in a food processor, and grind down everything where the color of the sugar looks deeper then before. Grind to a fine powder.

Brush ribs with olive oil on both sides of ribs, and rub sugar mix over all the ribs, packing it on.

I usually bake in oven on 425 for around 35-45 mins.
    can also be rubbed on meat as marinade leaving in fridge over night then grilled.

I'm telling you girls, this recipe is a big winner with the guys;)

2. You rock! This recipe will be perfect for Game Day. Might even get me a little more attention than the football game. LOL

3. It just might hehe....let me know how it goes..;)

4. Just wanted you to know that the ribs were a big hit with Hubby and his friends. They couldn't believe I made them myself! I'm now officially the favorite SO. LOL, apparently their wives just send out for pizza or put some chips in a bowl.

5. DH will LOVE this recipe, thanks!!!

6. I'm making these tonight will let you know how it goes! Sounds yummy!

7. Poo, now i'm hungry!!!!

This is definitely on the "to try" list!!!! Thanks!!

8. i love ribs. i'm adding this to my list.

9. I forgot to follow up. They turned out great! But like said before, it can get messy and the sugary juices can burn so I basted the juices over the ribs often. Luckily my dishwasher is awesome and I didn't have to scrub any pans!