bbags on sale at!

1. they are all fake.
  2. Yes. Stay far away from anyone selling on Amazon. The feedback of the actual sellers usually indicates that they are known for selling fakes.
  3. Wow - that sucks!
  4. :roflmfao: oooh i've always wanted a twegy!!!!!

5. :graucho:

at first, i was like ummmm who IS that... but then i LAUGHED out loud when i figured out what you meant!!! LOL....
  6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: LOL....:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. ME too! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  8. The bales on that bag are SO SQUARE! But I see the item is "no longer available." I hope no one bought it...
  9. With all fakes out there, we have just got to be very careful. U know one of my friend commented that my B bags are selling like 50 bucks in my local popular teenagers hangout! And my reply? Nothing! I just rolled my eyes!!!
  10. Do we have to be as worried about fakes on Amazon if its sold from Amazon versus one of their third party sellers? We have to figure this out because they sell a ton of designer stuff. What you you think?
  11. At one point had what looked like the same fakes that Costco had.

The do have a really good return policy and I have bought a LOT of stuff from amazon without any problems, but those pink & blue bags made me decide that Amazon is not the right place for me to buy high end, commonly faked items.