Bbags in South Florida?

1. It's only recently that I've begun actively looking for bbags. I've been scouring my memory, trying to recall if I've actually SEEN any for sale down here. The only place nearby I think may have them is the new Neiman Marcus in Boca Raton, but I've not looked. (Even so, I have a feeling they'd have a small selection.)

I am increasingly obssessed with buying a City or Work, but I'd really love to see one in person before doing so. Anyone know of any stores in the greater Ft. Lauderdale area that sell Balenciagas?

Somehow I see myself ordering from the NY store... Ahh! I want!
  2. Thanks for the link! Yeah, it seems that the NY store is probably best for my purposes; I don't mind paying a little extra for shipping.

As for what bag, I'm thinking about either the City or Work... Maybe the Purse if I can get my hands on it. I wish I could see them in person to really see the difference in size. I like a substantial bag, but don't want something crazy-big. Colorwise, I'm so torn! I need to get a bead on what they're stocking. Maybe white, maybe ink, maybe black? As this'll be my first Balenciaga, I want to get something that I can wear with just about anything.
  3. You're welcome, Meifa. I think the City would be a good first choice for you. It's large enough to hold a good amount of stuff, but it's not too big. The Work bag is bigger than the City and it does not have a shoulder strap (which the City does).

As for the color, I don't think you could go wrong with white, black or ink. Good luck!