Bbags in Minneapolis, MN & Nashville, TN

1. I am going to be in Minneapolis in June on a shopping trip with friends. We'll be going to the Mall of America and downtown to Macy's etc. We are wondering if there are any retailers that sell bbags in Minneapolis so we can check them out!

Also, I will be meeting my mom in Nashville after that to shop in Gatlinburg, Atlanta and Nashville. Does Green Hills mall in Nashville or one of the malls in Atlanta carry bbags?

Thanks for your answers! (I did a search but didn't find what I was looking for)
  2. I was in Minneapolis over Thanksgiving and wanted to drool over some bbags so I went to Neimans to see if they carried them, but was told that I could only place an order for them through the store. They didn't actually have any in the store. I was also told by the SA they were the only retailer in the city that you can purchase from. There isn't a regular Saks there, only an Off 5th. I don't know if the SA is all that knowledgeable, but at least that's what I was told.
  3. You're in luck!! The NM in Lenox mall started carrying bbags just this year..they've actually got a whole bbag corner in their store! Just around the corner is also Phipps mall..which also has many high end stores including Bob Ellis, which sometimes carries bbags. Good luck on your search!
  4. So no to Minneapolis but I'm in luck in Atlanta! At least I'll get to check some out at some point! Thank you!
  5. NO bbags whatsoever in MN. Glas they have them in TN though. I've got family there and thats a good excuse for a vacay.