Bbags and Juicy charms club!

1. I know a LOT of us belong in this club... Would love to see pics! :supacool:

2. I want to see zac's collection!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JC Gingerbread House.jpg JC Jack O'Lantern.jpg JC Mailbox.jpg JC Mittens.jpg JC Owl.jpg
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, I'm done hijacking the thread now. :rolleyes:

JC Peapod.jpg JC Snowflake07.jpg JC Toucan.jpg JC Teacup.jpg JC Teddy Bear.jpg
  4. Danae, what a cute club! Love it! Love all the juicy charms on bbags!

5. How did I miss this thread??? LOVE it!!! Cheshire~ You know that I LOVE your charms soooo much!!!!:love::tender::love: I will be posting my pics tomorrow!!!!:heart:

6. My only bbag and my only juicy charm. I use the charm as a zip pull, so I don't damage the tassles too much.

BBag and Charm.jpg
  7. Here's my Ag day with the Juicy pink peace charm :smile::supacool:

IMG00038.jpg IMG00037.jpg
  8. riffraff that shell is so cute! I like that you can prolong the life of your tassels with it too.

aljenford I loved that peace charm with the cute little butterfly... now I wish I'd bought one while they were around. Looks very pretty on your Day.

9. Cheshire, I LOVE your snowflake and teddy bear! :heart: :heart:

Here are mine:

my favourite, the lilac teacup, on my beloved lilac City!

IMGP5203.JPG IMGP5206.JPG
  10. the limited edition snowman, on my pale magenta Work and on my 2003 lilac flat hobo! :love:

IMGP5207.JPG IMGP4964.JPG
  11. The adorable sandal charm which was a gift from my sweet Holiday RAOK buddy, simona7!

And last, the lovely Bambi charm, bought from a dear PF friend! :heart: I love it, today I'm wearing it on a necklace!

IMGP5208.JPG IMGP5211.JPG
  12. It's not the best pic, but here is my juicy blowfish charm on my teal mini twig. I have to take pics of my others - I have the new red strawberry on my aqua hobo, the snowflake on my anthra city, and also have the frog prince that I'll probably put on my pistachio first!

Mini & MU 001.JPG
  13. Slightly better pic

Mini & MU 003.jpg
  14. Danae, your Lilac City is gorgeous beyond words!! :love:
    The Pink Tea Cup on it is so cute!!:girlsigh:

15. Here is mine :smile::
    06 LE Rocking horse on 07 Tomato CP

tomato07.JPG