Bbag Virgin needs help

1. I'm looking to purchase my very first Bbag. (A First!)
    I've narrowed the choices down to the following colors:

Grass Green
    Vermillion
    Cornflower Blue
    Rust

I'm really confused about Vermillion. I've seen it called Rouge Vermillion & just plain Vermillion. I've seen some pics where Vermillion looks kinda orangish, which is not what I want, and I've seen pics where Vermillion looks more like a true red, which is more my style.

Please post pics of bags in the colors above--especially the Vermillion--to help me out. Also, which color do you think is best for a first First?

Thanks so much!

2. It may be helpful if you give us an idea what colours you wear a lot of. Like if you wear a great deal of pink, I wouldn't vote for the Vermillion or the Rouille.

Of those colour choices I would pick Cornflower first, then Vert Gazon. Both fabulous, fabulous colours. If you are willing to do a lot of colour, also give the 06 Rouge Vif a gander. It's a red with berry undertones, the Rouge Vermillion is red with tomatoe undertones.

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. I am still trying to get a good picture of my new Vermillion City, but if you do a search, there are several girls on here who have taken very accurate pictures of the colour. Mine is a very bright red with some pinkish undertones, but when I went to buy mine, there were two in the same colour and there was a lot of difference in the leathers. While mine has a little strawberry tint to it, the other did have quite a bit of orange. However, I think an SA would help you find a Vermillion in the shade you're hoping for.

The First is particularly gorgeous in Vert Gazon, just to throw that out there. It's such an intensely vibrant colour that it just pops on that little bag!

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. I'll try again to get an accurate picture of my bag's colour. (New camera to figure out and I'm a bit hopeless at this kind of thing to begin with.) :rolleyes:

4. Oh, and I also agree with Bridget up there... Rouge Vif might be a safer bet if you want to be sure not to get any orange tones in your bag. It's a little bit darker and richer, I think.

5. I don't wear a lot of reds or pinks. I wear a good deal of black, brown, blue, & neutral colors. I wear some green. I'm leaning more toward the Vermillion b/c I have an olive Marc Jacobs. I know a Vert Bbag in no way resembles an olive Marc, but my purse collection is on the small side. (Two greens in a small purse collection may be a bit much. Ya know?) I'm trying to accumulate a good base variety of bags then fill in the gaps with less practical colors.

6. hey lindzalou! why would you want to be practical?:p haha. i would go for the grass green or rouge vif (even with some pinks a dark rich red looks awesome)

7. I decided to go with the Vermillion. I can't wait until she gets here!

8. Awesome, please post pics when she does!

I wish you well,

Bridget