Bbag prices slightly lower at Holt Renfrew?

are you talking about the Toronto store? i was there about every two weeks for the past two months and i didn't see any signs about a sale...even the SA's that i usually work with didn't call me either....and i didn't get an email from holts
I'm pretty sure it was in March since I was there...the private shopping night where you get a gift card with your purchase depending on how much you spend, right?
I know that my SA at LV told me that their prices were adjusted down a tiny bit a few months ago because the CDN$ was gaining strength against the Euro. I wonder if Holt's is pricing their newer import shipments according to that too.

the private shopping event was in early march...the 14th, or 15th or so.

holts SAs seem to call all of the bal bags "arena bags" because they're made of arena leather. that's what one told me...i asked to look at a city and asked what the color was called, but she misunderstood and thought i asked what the style was and she said, "it's an arena bag." the SAs there aren't too knowledgeable it seems.

the private shopping event was in early march...the 14th, or 15th or so.

holts SAs seem to call all of the bal bags "arena bags" because they're made of arena leather. that's what one told me...i asked to look at a city and asked what the color was called, but she misunderstood and thought i asked what the style was and she said, "it's an arena bag." the SAs there aren't too knowledgeable it seems.

I've had several SA'a and none of the are knowledgeable AT ALL!

I asked one why the first is more than the twiggy and said "its because this is a motorcycle bag, motorcycle bags are more expensive than twiggys":rolleyes:

I find them to be utterly useless.

I agree the Holt SAs are not knowledgeable at all...it's really frustrating b/c sometimes I just want to call them and ask what they have in stock but they won't have a clue on how to answer.

Cornetto - thanks for the feedback re: First. I looked at it and I thought it was quite small, but I'm beginning to get tired of lugging around so much stuff in my purse. It's the perfect size for wallet, cell phone some makeup and mints. I like how it looks over the shoulder (with the long strap). However, I really don't like how the City looks...I saw it on a lady yesterday and it's not appealing to me when it has everything in it. Maybe I like the structured look more.