BBAG Girls.....is there a bbag that ...

1. I can carry on the shoulder and messenger style???

Thanks everyone!

2. I believe the Part-Time can be worn both ways...

3. there is the old style hobo...there is one up on eBay right now (mimi's) ..you can find it in achtung...I LOVE this style...It has a very long adjustable strap

4. there's a hobo/messenger...

5. ^^^ yes there is also a men's messenger that is basically a day with a super long strap....i have tried that on but feel that it hangs a bit funnily (for women at least) .. I prefer the older hobo messenger style NG designed....I have two of those.

6. varsha - I can't seem to locate the thread that your speaking of.....hmmmmm who started the thread?

7. Part Time! I always carry it messenger style or on the shoulder.

8. Thanks Varsh!!!

is there anything kind of in like a city/work design but with just longer straps...?

9. ^^^ You're welcome!

I WISH there was a city/work with a longer strap...i would love that versatility..I've even asked bal ny about it...but they don't have a longer strap...a solution I can think of it buying a longer strap that you like (non BAL) and attaching it to your bag ...that would work for a first or a city since they have the round loops...

10. missv, are you looking for a strap that will fit across the chest? if so the flat messenger like varsha suggested or the courrier. if you just want a bag that fits comfortable on the shoulder, then the day bag. also, the city, part-time, and twiggy have shoulder straps as well as handles. good luck on your decision.

11. estile: I kinda wanted a work/city size bag with long enough straps to carry it as a messenger..........i guess i should stop imagining things.....lol thanks everyone for the help!