bbag fedex delivery today - the waiting is killing me!

divina7 - I have been SO unproductive at work today.. the whole morning was worrying about my bag. But now I have to get my act together and work my butt off for the next 2 hours and get caught up! I've been seeing turquoise all day!!!

pyrexia - I'll definitely post pics tomorrow night!!

LoVe23 - M - yeah.. I got another one.. :shame: :sweatdrop: But now I have 3 and I'm at a good stopping point! Today I think I talked myself out of a red.. at least for awhile! I think the only things I'd crumble for is a makeup clutch or a small compagnon wallet. There's other bags I really like, but those can wait. oh.. and if I were to find a black first with silver hardware at the right time.. I'd have to break my ban for that... :rolleyes: ;)

eeyore - it hasn't come yet. They tried delivering it to my friend's house and they said no one was home, but I think they didn't even bother to ring the doorbell cuz people were home all day! oh well - my friend is nice enough to go to the FedEx facility and pick it up for me tonight and then she'll give it to me tomorrow morning at work.

SOOOO EXCITED!!! DREAM BRIGHT! This has definitely been a GREAT bal year for me. :yahoo: