Bbag clutches - yes or no?

1. Does anyone have a Bbag clutch? Has anyone seen one and how functional is it? I guess you can use it as a makeup bag too thought I wouldn't do that eek! If I got makeup in it....

I can get one in the turquoise 04 color in perfect condition? No wrist strap or anything, it's just a plain ol' clutch - size is 8x6x2. Any thoughts? :love: :biggrin:

2. I say Yes!! I don't have one, but I think it would be great at night. Wonderful color, too!

3. i love my pumpkin 04 clutch..I use when I just need to run some errands like go to the grocery or even go to the mall, LOL;)

here's a pic of mine w/ my 2 coin purses (magenta and mustard)

[​IMG]

4. Love the colors!!! especially the magenta coin purse!

5. Amour I am going to be ILL at those gorgeous colors. You have the best collection!

Do you girls know what retail on these is?

6. awwww no i don't....

got mine for $375 inclusive of shipping;) it has all the cards, extra little tassel and it looks bnew;)

go get it girl!!!!;)

7. Yes, yes yes! One of the prettiest colors made and I love mine. The coin purses are great also.
    Sorry, cannot help with the price. I have a tendency to overspend on stuff I think I have to have.

8. Oooh I know which clutch you are talking about - the turquoise is a great color, and I love that clutch (I don't think your friend should sell it hehe ;)) go for it!!!

9. I have a magenta foldover clutch that is actually quite large, and very useful. I don't like to use any of my nice large handbags when I go out at night, and use clutches instead. So my Balenciaga foldover clutch (among others) is perfect.

10. hey mimzzzz dahling..I missed you;)

11. ^ yeah girl! Where have you been!? I e-mailed you a while ago! :oh: :lol:

12. Ooohh...those colors look so beautiful together :love:

13. 0o00o0 adding clutch purse to growing bag list!!!

14. My friend has one in white and it's so pretty!!! I'd say get it!!! :smile:

15. I'm all for the clutches - I have 3 and use them constantly. They're great on their own for a small bag, and they're easy to drop into another bag. (And that turquoise one is gorrrrgeous!!) I think retail is $455.