BBag Bug Bit Me

1. I've been researching here for a little bit & didn't think the furvor would get to me. LOL, last night I had a series of dreams about shopping for a bag. It was so pleasant. Anyways, now I just need to GET one. I've been wanting a blue le dix or medium, although I wouldn't hesitate to get ANY blue one.
    Anyways, I can't wait to get started!
  2. It's very addictive and it seems that there is no limit : ) Welcome : ) Balenciaga makes unbelievable blues, have you got your eye on any one in particular from any season in particular to get you started?

There are still a few Cornflowers from S/S 06 available, Blueberries, Blue Indias, S/S 07 will have several blue toned bags. How exciting to have so many choices as your first!

I wish you well,

3. cheaopthrills, I assure you that balenciaga addiction is not a cheap one. Welcome to the cult.
  4. haha :yahoo:cheapthrills that's too funny ! welcome!
    I had dreams about bbags before..especially about rouge vif citys !!:heart:

why dont u try eBay..there were some blue bags on it recently..specially babyblue..:yes:
  5. Welcome to the addiction...your dreams will become reality.:yes:
    Just be careful these bags seem to magically multiply. :p
  6. ^ I wish they would have babies in our closets. If a Magenta and Black slept together we would have a deep reddish purple.

If Marigold and Apple Green slept together we would have a really bright in your face acid green....

I'll make boring colour swatches if our bags slept together what they would make
  7. ^ eeyore you're way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. OMG Eeyore- that is BRILLIANT!!!!:roflmfao:
  9. lol :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  10. haha okay i posted a new thread..its the pregnant one :smile:
  11. cheapthrills,

what did u get in ur dream??? i'm curious :smile:
  12. have you ever visited this site?
    it's great for beginner :

i hope you can found your dream blue b bags... there's so many great blues to choose from.
  13. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
    welcome to TPF and the world of b-bags!!!
  14. In my dream I got...overwhelmed & confused. My life depends on having a blue one but in my dream there was a bright red I had to have. Maybe I'll get both, hehe.
    I've been looking on eBay for blue bags (ink, indigo, cornflower (?), blueberry) but I haven't bid on one because I'm scared of the fakes. Its a crazy, crazy world out there.
    Anyways, thanks for the WARM welcome.
    BTW- does anybody know what the hardware will be next year?
  15. Understatement of the century!!! :graucho: I don't even want to add up what I have spent. I don't even look at the credit card bill, I just pay it. If I look, I will feel like I need bbag rehab center.:p