Bay Area Purse Forum meeting?

Where is SF could we all meet??

Santana Row would be great for the South Bay...

Stanford Mall would be perfect for the Penninsula...

but it seems like most gals vote for the city (I'm in the Tri Valley so neither are close for me, LOL). I am not familar with the city other than the hot spots, ie Union Square, that would be massively hard to find parking in on the weekends, especially if a lot of us turned outl. Suggestions SF gals????

I think Palo Alto is a fair compromise for in between SF and SJ.

I really don't want SF because it would be so hard to find parking, especially during the weekend and if we were to meet downtown.

I don't think parking is that bad this time of year, especially with Christmas over. The Sutter Stockton Garage is especially cheap and is only 2 blocks away from Union Square.

But ... if I'm overruled, that's OK, I'll drive elsewhere.

If anyone is in the city and needs a ride, let me know. I can only fit one other person -- my car is a 2-seater.

San Francisco has the Mission Street parking garage, which is conveniently located right next to the new Westfield mall (Bloomingdales) that is FANTASTIC! There are a couple of restaurants within the mall, as well as a massive food court at the bottom. For those of you who live in BART cities, the mall is right above Powell street station.

San Francisco! San Francisco! San Francisco!